GNH Commission would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets for 5 officials as per the following terms and conditions.
Note: Travel agents are requested to quote full fare for 1 Pax Business class and 4 Pax Economy Class for the sector mentioned below:
|January 28, 2018||Paro – Bangkok-New York||Reach New York by 30th January, 2018|
|February 3, 2018||New York-Bangkok-Paro||Return from New York by February 3,2018|
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as” Quotation for Air Ticket “to the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, GNH Commission latest by January12, 2018 before 11.30 AM and will be opened on the same day.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected based on the lowest evaluated bid.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- Thevalidationoffaresandavailabilityofseatsshouldbeasperthedetailsmentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- 6. Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not
7. Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tender should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.15, 000/- only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favor of the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, GNH Commission.
- The earnest money of Nu.15, 000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Commission as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Offtg. Chief Administrative Officer
GNH Commission Secretariat