The Gross National Happiness Commission (GNHC) would like to invite eligible Bhutanese individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing consultancy services to carry out the following assignment(s):
- Strengthening institutional capacity of GNHC, National Designated Agency (NDA) for the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and relevant national stakeholders; – Download here
- Raising awareness on the GCF’s accreditation process, relevant safeguards and standards for potential candidates for accreditation with GCF; – Download here
- Review and revise the government’s existing monitoring and reporting mechanisms in alignment to GCF’s requirement. – Download here
Terms of Condition:
- The individual consultant/Firm can apply to ONLY ONE consultancy service, and must indicate it specifically.
- Interested individual consultants/Firm must provide the following necessary documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Supporting documents/certificates for relevant work experiences
- Valid trade license
- Tax clearance certificate
The EoI and the above documents must be submitted to Tshering Eudon, GCF Project Officer, Development Cooperation Division (DCD), GNH Commission, latest by 1100 hours on 31st January, 2019. The EoI will be opened on the same day.
For further information, please contact us at Tel.: 325192 or firstname.lastname@example.org during the office hours.