Sealed bids are invited form authorized travel agents for the following sectors:
Note: Travel agent are requested to quote full fare economy class (Round Trip) for the mentioned sector for 7 (Seven) pax .
Name list of the officials mentioned bellow:
- Rinchen Wangdi, Passport No: Z015475
- Karma Namgyel, Passport No: Z009532
- Pemba Wangchuk, Passport No: Z020276
- Karma Tshering, Passport No: G078603
- Bhimlal Suberi, Passport No: Z017009
- Karma, Passport No: Z018528
- Gyeltshen, Passport No: Z013404
|2||May 12,2019||Bangkok-Seoul, South Korea|
|3||May 17,2019||Seoul, South Korea -Bangkok|
Terms & Conditions (1-11)
- You are requested to submit the seal bid to GNH Commission on May 6, 2019 at before 11.30 am and will be opened on the same day.
- The quotation received after the deadline shall not entertain.
- We will ot accept conditional quotation like increase of fair or changing of airlines at the time of travel.
- The validity of fairs and availability of seat should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The availability and confirmation of of seats at the time travel should be confirmed before submitting quotation.
- You are requested to submit:
- The copy of the valid Ticketing License issued by MoEA with your quotation.
- Copy of annual Tax Clearance certificate issued by DRCO, MoF
- The quotation should be submitted along with the confirmed itineraries.
- The bidders are requested to quote full fare of economy class as per the sectors given in the order to have flexibility of change flight time or name in the event of unavoidable circumstances.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airlines.
- The sealed quotation should be addressed in favor of Chief Administrative Officer, GNH Commission.
- If any of the above mentioned conditions are not fulfilled, then the committee has discretion to reject the bids without any notice to the bidders.
(Ms. Dechen Wangmo)
Chief Administrative Officer