The GNH Commission is pleased to re-announce the following vacancy:
|Position Title||Position Level||Division||Minimum Qualification|
|Chief Planning Officer||P1 A||LDD, GNHC||Bachelor’s Degree & Above|
Interested in-service civil servants in super structure administrative service and who meet the eligibility criteria as per section 13.7.4. of the promotion Rules & regulation of the BCSR 2018 may apply with the following documents latest by 8th April, 2020:
- Curriculum Vitae (Both CSIS generated and individual CV)
- Copy of Moderation result(Max)- (2017-18FY & 2018-19FY)
- No objection Certificate from parent agency and relevant training certificates
- Security Clearance Certificate & Audit Clearance Certificate
- Service: Minimum of two years in same position level to apply to higher position at the time of the announced application deadline (Seniority);
- Relevance of training attended, work experience in relevant sector;
- Max moderation result of recent two fiscal years: Good and above;
- Rural posting, calculated as per section 9/E of the BCSR 2018.
Applicants with relevant qualifications, trainings and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. Applicants are requested to submit the applications via email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for convenience.
For further information, please contact HRO at contact No. 17378087 during office hours.