The GNH Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancy:
|Position Title||Position Level||Ministry||Vacancy||Minimum Qualification|
|Chief Planning Officer||P1 A||PPD, MoAF & PPD, MoIC||2||Bachelor’s Degree & Above|
Interested in-service civil servants in super structure administrative service and who meet the eligibility criteria as per section 13.7.4. of the promotion Rules & regulation of the BCSR 2018 may apply with the following documents latest by 19th May, 2020:
- Curriculum Vitae (Both CSIS generated and individual CV)
- Copy of Moderation result(Max)- (2017-18FY & 2018-19FY)
- No objection Certificate from parent agency and relevant training certificates
- Security Clearance Certificate & Audit Clearance Certificate
- Service: Minimum of two years in same position level to apply to higher position at the time of the announced application deadline (Seniority);
- Relevance of training attended, work experience in relevant sector;
- Max moderation result of recent two fiscal years: Good and above;
- Rural posting, calculated as per section 9/E of the BCSR 2018.
Applicants with relevant qualifications, trainings and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. Applications submitted via Fax or Email will not be accepted.
For further information, please contact HR section at 338947/333230 during office hours.