The GNH Commission would like to announce the following vacancy from eligible national applicants for the Green Climate Fund (GCF) project- “Supporting Climate Resilience and Transformational Change in the Agriculture Sector in Bhutan.”
|Post:||M&E Officer (Local)|
|Period of Assignment:||The M&E officer will be initially recruited for one year which will be renewed based on performance.|
|Qualification:||Minimum of Master’s degree preferably in the field of Economic Development, Rural Development, Social Science, Natural Resource Management, and other related studies.|
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience preferably in projects and program related to project development and management with a focus on planning, monitoring, reporting, stakeholder and team coordination at the Local and National level.
- Develop annual M&E plan for the project and ensure its successful implementation.
- Facilitate mid-term and terminal evaluation of the project.
- Conduct evaluation studies for the project.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with RGoB planning, budgeting and procurement systems.
- Experience in working with key agencies related to climate change and environment will be desirable.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills, management and communication skills in presenting, discussing and resolving issues and have the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and manage multitask simultaneously and independently.
- Experience in usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management system.
Language Requirements: Excellent written and oral competency in English & National Language
Expected Pay scale: Nu. 70,000 (lumpsum)
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfills the criteria are requested to submit applications along with the following documents on or before 27th May 2020 to HRO, GNH Commission. For further inquiry, please contact Mr. Karma Wangdi at 17378087 or email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- Valid Security Clearance
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship card
- Copy of relevant training certificates
- Copy of extra-curricular activities
- No Object Letter, if employed.
Terms of Reference for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer –Download here