The GNH Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies for in-service civil servants on LATERAL Transfer:
|Position Title||Position level||Minimum qualification||Place of posting||Slot|
|Asst. Planning Officer/Planning officer/ Sr. Planning Officer
(Minimum of two years experience in Civil Service at the time of application)
|Plan Monitoring and Coordination Division||1|
|Perspective Planning Division||1|
|Research Officer||P5A/P4A/P3A||Research and Evaluation Division||1|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the Minimum Qualification required and those who fall under Administration Service in super structure may submit the original application along with the following documents to GNHC HR section latest by 3rd January, 2018:
- Curriculum Vitae- (Both RCSC CSIS Generated and Individual CV)
- Copy of Moderation result (MaX) -(2016-2017)
- Copies of academic transcripts (only Bachelors degree/PGDPA/Masters if completed)
- Copies of training certificates
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate
- NOC from the current Working Agency endorsed by HRC.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training, work experience and belonging to relevant sector will be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Applications submitted via email or fax won’t be accepted.
The placement will be based on merit ranking from the interview.
For details please contact HR Officer at 338239 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.