The GNH Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies for in-service civil servants on LATERAL Transfer: Download here
|Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||No. of Vacancies||Place of Posting|
|Sr. Planning Officer||P3A||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with PGDPA||2||Perspective Planning Division & Local Development Division|
|Planning Officer||P4A||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with PGDPA||1||Plan Monitoring and Coordination Division|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the Minimum Qualification required and those who fall under Administration Service in super structure may submit the original application along with the following documents to GNHC, HR section latest by 4th February, 2020:
- Curriculum Vitae- (Both RCSC CSIS Generated and Individual CV);
- Copy of Moderation result (MaX) -(2017-18 & 2018-19);
- Copies of academic transcripts (only Bachelor’s degree/PGDPA/Masters if completed);
- Copies of training certificates;
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate;
- NOC from the current Working Agency endorsed by HRC.
- Service: Minimum of three years in Civil Service at the time of application (Seniority);
- Relevance of training attended, work experience in relevant sector;
- Max moderation result of recent two fiscal years: Good and above;
- Rural posting.
Applications submitted via email or fax won’t be accepted. The interview will be conducted both written (Dzongkha & English) and viva-voce after shortlisting. For details please contact HR Officer at 338239 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.