The GNH Commission invites national graduates who have appeared for the Bhutan Civil Service Examinations and who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the following vacancies on contract latest by 28th February 2020:
Application form: Download
||No of Vacancies
||Position Level, Remuneration & Contract Terms
|Assistant Monitoring & Coordination Officer
Lhuntse Dzongkhag Adminsitration
- Selected graduates will be placed at position level equivalent to P5A.
- Starting Basic Pay of Nu. 20645 and 30% Contract Allowance and Applicable Housing Allowance.
- An initial contract term of 2 year which may be extended based on performance.
|A. Minimum Eligibility Criteria
||B. How to Apply
- Must have secured a minimum of 55% in the Bhutan Civil Service Main Examinations (total of Written Examinations, Academic achievement and Viva Voce)
- Graduates who have appeared for any of the past Bhutan Civil Service Examinations are eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- BCSE Main Examination Results will be verified with the Exam Unit, RCSC and in case of any discrepancies, the information provided by the Exam Unit, RCSC will be considered final.
- In-service civil servants are not eligible to apply.
- Submit to the HR Section, GNH Commission latest by 20th February, 2020 the following three documents only:
- Completed Application Form and Copy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Submit printed BCSE Results (single page on which your —-CID/Registration No. and Marks are reflected- Can be downloaded or requested from RCSC Exam-cell)
- Application Form can be downloaded from our web page or requested via email.
- Applications submitted via fax, email or incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Please ensure that the CID Copy is clear and legible.
|C. Short Listing Criteria
||D. Final Selection & Placement
- A minimum of 3 graduates must apply for the post to conduct the interview. However, No. of shortlisting the candidates will be determined by the HRC in the event of more applicants.
- Short listing will be based purely on the final marks obtained in the Bhutan Civil Service Examinations, irrespective of year of the examination.
- In the event, that there are more than 1 graduates who have obtained the same marks in the merit rank at the last place in the short list, all such graduates will be short listed.
|Short listed graduates will be called for Selection Interview, the dates for which will be announced.
Final selection of graduates will be based on 50% weight on the marks obtained in the Selection Interview and 50% weight on marks of the Bhutan Civil Service Examinations.
Placement of selected graduates against the available vacancies will be based on the merit rank.
Preference shall be given to the candidates who have experience in handling the projects and other relevant experience required for the post.
In the event that a selected graduate declines to accept the position, it will be offered to the next graduate on the merit rank.
For further information, please contact HRO at 02-338239 during office hours: