The GNH Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies for in-service civil servants on LATERAL Transfer:
|Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||No. of Vacancies||Place of Posting|
|Planning Officer||P4A/P3A||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree||1||DCD|
|Research Officer||P4A/P3A||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree||1||RED|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the Minimum Qualification required and those who fall under Administration Service in super structure may submit the original application along with the following documents to GNHC, HR section latest by 2nd November 2020:
- Curriculum Vitae- (Both RCSC CSIS Generated and Individual CV);
- Copy of Moderation result (MaX) -(2017-18 & 2018-19);
- Copies of academic transcripts (only Bachelor’s degree/Masters if completed);
- Copies of training certificates;
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate;
- Service: Minimum of three years in Civil Service at the time of application (Seniority);
- Relevance of training attended, work experience in relevant sector;
- Max moderation result of recent two fiscal years: Good and above;
- Rural posting.
Applications submitted via email or fax won’t be accepted. The interview will be conducted both written (Dzongkha & English) and viva-voce after shortlisting. For details please contact HR Officer at 17378087 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.