GNHCS is pleased to re-announce the following vacancies for eligible national applicants for the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Project- “Supporting Climate Resilience and Transformational Change in the Agriculture Sector in Bhutan”.
Terms of Reference – Download Here
|Employment type||Time Bound Project Based Contract.|
|Period of assignment||The selected candidate will be initially recruited for the period of one year and contract period will be extended based on performance.|
|Qualification||Diploma (400 Surveying Level Course) with a minimum of 3 years professional experience in the relevant field (topographic surveying).|
|Location||GCF PMU Office, GNHCS, Thimphu.|
|Pay Scale||Nu. 35,000/- (Lump sum).|
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma (400 Surveying Level Course) with a minimum of 3 years professional experience in the relevant field (topographic surveying).
- Must be thoroughly familiar with all the large-scale topographic procedures using GPS, Total Stations, Liscad Softwares and AutoCAD.
- Should have practical experience in carrying out topographic survey with a proven record of supervising, organizing, managing project preparation and executing topographic survey of national roads/farm roads/irrigation channels.
- Language requirement- Good written and oral competency in English and Dzongkha.
- Ability to work under pressure and to coordinate and link with multi-disciplinary experts; and willingness to travel frequently to project sites.
- Must be willing to travel extensively and stay in remote areas.
The interested eligible candidates are requested to submit applications along with the following documents on or before November 24, 2020 to HRO, GNHCS. For further inquiry, please contact Mr. Karma Wangdi at 17378087 or email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection interview. ToR attached for reference.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form
- Detailed CV
- Copies of Academic transcripts and Certificates
- Motivation letter
- Valid Security Clearance
- Reference/Support documents (relevant training documents).
- Valid Medical certificate certifying fitness to take up this assignment
- Copy of Citizenship card
- Copy of extra-curricular activities
- No Object Letter, if employed.
PMU GCF Project