The GNH Commission is pleased to re-announce the following vacancies for in-service civil servants on LATERAL Transfer: Download here
|Position Title||Qualification||No. of Vacancies||Place of Posting|
|Sr. Planning Officer||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with PGDPA||1||MoF|
|Planning Officer||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with PGDPA||1||MoF|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the Minimum Qualification required and those who fall under Administration Service in super structure may submit the original application along with the following documents to GNHC HR section latest by 10th January, 2020:
- Curriculum Vitae- (Both RCSC CSIS Generated and Individual CV)
- Copy of Moderation result (MaX) -(2017-18 & 2018-19)
- Copies of academic transcripts (only Bachelor’s degree/PGDPA/Masters if completed)
- Copies of training certificates
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate
- NOC from the current Working Agency endorsed by HRC.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training, work experience and belonging to relevant sector will be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Applications submitted via email or fax won’t be accepted.
For details please contact HR Officer at 338239 or email at email@example.com during office hours.