The GNH Commission is pleased to re-announce the following vacancies for in-service civil servants on LATERAL Transfer:
|Position Title||Position level||Minimum qualification||Place of posting||Slot|
|Asst. Planning Officer/Planning Officer/ Sr. Planning Officer||P5A/P4A/P3A||
|Trashigang Dzongkhag, Planning Unit||1|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the Minimum Qualification required may submit the original application along with the following documents to GNHC HR section latest by 2nd November, 2017:
- Curriculum Vitae- (Both RCSC CSIS Generated and Individual CV)
- Performance Evaluation Forms of last two years (2014-2015/2015-2016 or 2016-2017 Modex result)
- Copies of academic transcripts (only Bachelors degree/PGDPA/Masters if completed)
- Attested copies of training certificates and
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate
- NOC from the current Working and Parent Agency endorsed by HRC.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training, work experience and belonging to relevant sector will be given preference for the purpose of short listing.
The placement will be based on merit ranking from the interview. Application submitted before need not have to reapply.
For details please contact HR Officer at 338239 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.